RN vs TM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. D

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've read many reviews along with each companies claims as well as my LFS but I wanted to get your guys & gals input. If you have used either please jump in.

Which is better? Which is more consistent? Have you guys had experience with TM KH issues?

Anyone?

I don't mean to be pushy but I'm almost out of salt mix

I use redsea reef salt IMO redsea is really good salt .... The regular one as well ... The Red Sea
Pro salt has higher levels of trade elements as I have corals but the the regular Red Sea is good too

Yes, I read up on it along with royal nature and tropic Marin and it seems to be right up with them.
Do you know if there is truth to H2Ocean and Red Sea being the same stuff?

Mr. D said:
Yes, I read up on it along with royal nature and tropic Marin and it seems to be right up with them.
Do you know if there is truth to H2Ocean and Red Sea being the same stuff?

Trace * ..... And that I haven't heard about ill have to look into that but I don't see how they can be unless owned by the same people ... Red Sea is a privately held company no shareholders

Okay, thanks for all ur help. I'll keep Red Sea in mind

I've been doing some good research and found a lot of people attribute Red Sea Coral Pro to cyano issues... Have have you experienced this or possibly phosphate issues?

Mr. D said:
I've been doing some good research and found a lot of people attribute Red Sea Coral Pro to cyano issues... Have have you experienced this or possibly phosphate issues?

No issues at all my man my gobies keep the sand clean and CUC also and my reefs mint I think those problems are attributed to not enough water changes and the sand not being cleaned properly not enough CUC

Okay, that's what I was thinking... It looks like its the best stuff from what I've been seeing overall then and not as expensive as Tropic Marin either.

Back
Top Bottom