sea slug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
anyone have a sea slug? if so what kind? im looking into getting one.. (once my tank is up and running)

I wouldnt put a sea slug in a 10g tank. he will quickly run out of food and they like to roam. i have a seahare in my 125g and I have to supplement his diet with algae sheets. he also can get into powerheads and filters and turn into mush.

Why the desire for a sea slug? Any particular reason? I happen to like how ugly mine is it makes him cute to me. lol

Also they grow pretty quick. I;ve had mine since early this year and he was the size of a large marshmallow, he is now about 6 inches or more in length.

WOW carey, I was looking into getting one too but 6 inches of rolling thunder in my 40 gallon seems like too much xD

I picked the smallest one they had too cause at the lfs they ahd ones bigger than mine is now. lol I knew it would get big before I got him. hehe Good thing he's in the 125g now. And like clockwork, about 7pm he comes out and hits the glass. I don't even have much algae but he is growing so fast! Oh, my little baby is growing up. rofl

I wouldnt put a sea slug in a 10g tank. he will quickly run out of food and they like to roam. i have a seahare in my 125g and I have to supplement his diet with algae sheets. he also can get into powerheads and filters and turn into mush.

Why the desire for a sea slug? Any particular reason? I happen to like how ugly mine is it makes him cute to me. lol

Also they grow pretty quick. I;ve had mine since early this year and he was the size of a large marshmallow, he is now about 6 inches or more in length.
okay ill wait then. thanks again ^_^ i guess i just like how unusual they are :)

Back
Top Bottom