SOOOO much work, so very worth it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nyghtone

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just finished my HUGE project of putting a new stand under my 75 gal tank, adding an actuall overflow box from Americle, and adding 60 lbs of CaribSea Aragamax Sugar Fine Sand. I had no idea this was gonna be so very much work, haha.

My water also isn't nearly as cloudly as I thought it was gonna end up being from all the descriptions from people on here of addin sand, it looks like it'll clear up in a few hours.

I also ordered a short Wave2K, and 40 lbs of LR from LRs.com. If anyone wants to get some info on any of these products just let me know.

I will post pics tomorrow...Joshua...

Its a lot of work yes. But when your fish get all excited when you walk into the room (OK, its because of the food, but I'll take it) or your friends come over and spend an hour watching your tank instead of having that beer with you, or your kids meet you at the door with a story about something new they found on the rock today.....yes, it is indeed worth it. :D

Back
Top Bottom