type of livestock i can get with 4x96w pc's???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonathan G.

Aquarium Advice Freak
my question is i have a 75g tank and 4x96w pc's with 2-03's and 2-10k's, im wondering what all i could put in my tank and have success with it. i know i want to have assorted mushrooms, zoos, and anemone (dont know what kind and am open to suggestions), and am wondering what kind of corals i could keep. i really like pulsating xenias and i also like the bubble coral the hammer coral and the hairy mushroom thing but dont know if i have enough light.

I'm no expert, so don't run out and buy anything yet, but I think with your lighting, you can keep any mushroom, many species of zoos, and the hammer coral. A bubble tip anemone should do ok in that lighting, but you need really stable parameters and a 6 month or older tank.

You may also be able to keep the pulsing xenia.

Remeber you can always use vertical placement within the tank. I have Montipora digitata and Montipora capricornis in my 30 gal with 2x96W PC.

With that lighting you will have lots of options. Mushrooms, zoos, leathers, xenia, most LPS corals and even some SPS corals. the most important thing is to research before you buy. A BTA will be fine as well, but as mentioned, should be added several months down the road.

cool im sooo glad to hear that. now the question is more of a suggestion from you guys on the types of corals i can get for my lighting... i dont know too much about them or my limits as far as lighting but if you guys could give me some suggestions or names of some beautiful corals that would be great. TYIA

I can vouch for liveaquaria.com's corals. they arrived fast and in great shape. I ordered enough so the $25 shipping still caused me to save $10 per coral.

Back
Top Bottom