Where to buy REALLY nice coral?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zer0

is back to save the day!
So i've been noticing lately that places like liveaquaria.. bluezoo.. and saltwaterfish.com don't seem to have those really nice coral like the duncans.. blastos.. acans.. etc.. and i'm just wondering if anybody knows of any online vendors that sell the really nice corals such as the ones i listed.

This site here has some of the nicest coral i've ever seen lol.. not to mention the pricing isn't bad at all.. but i can't find a place within the U.S. that's like this one. Anyone got any places?
AUSSIE AQUARIUM CORALS home page

most anything ORA or TRYEE coral will be tend to be really nice. thou you also tend to pay alittle more for the name

Nice harmy and Capt! I'll try to keep this thread updated with more sites if i can find them.

Shipping is pricey! I always wonder how some people overnight items for $30.00 and othere require $50.00 PLUS $10 for packing.

Thank God my LFS has enough specialty items that I dont need to order!
I have to admit though, those stores listed above have some MIND BOGGLING colors!

Matt

JOM! You made me sooo happy! I'm looking to do tons of zoas in my cube and that site has TONS! Excellent. This thread was definitely a good idea for me haha. And shipping is only 25$! Bonusssss!!

also not mentioned there are alot of reefers here you can prolly ask nicely for some frags at maybe a small cost+shipping. =)

Back
Top Bottom