Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice Todd! Just wait til those KOs spread

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm getting more tomorrow too. Magicians, Bam Bams, possibly a Hyper Rasta and I'm not sure what else. He mentioned Fruit Loops and a few others, just don't recall what else. I have a feeling my 60g is going to become one big zoa garden. :). No addiction here...

Lol gotta love zoas. I'll try and post a pic up of the fruit loops I got 3 weeks ago. They're already sprouting 2 babies!

Starting my collection of zoas. Just got some rastas this week.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1408215347996.jpg
    1408215347996.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 1408215377406.jpg
    1408215377406.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 1408215404560.jpg
    1408215404560.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 201
Hey guys! Great thread. I picked these up a few days ago and posted a pic in a new thread but no one knew what they were. Hopefully someone else knows! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408288665.166038.jpg I'm fairly certain I have mean greens and something else that I'm not sure. They picture is pretty close to what they look like but to just to clarify they have bright white centers, maroon apron and dark green skirts. Thanks!

Just got IM'd that my links don't work (pics show up on my phone though), so testing out new link with these that I just found out my connection got. Black Deaths! Two polyp frag! Let me know if this is better...

Sounds like he might be going way bigger than his original plans, so this could get very interesting.

Wow send those my way Todd! They're crazy looking!!

I'll try and post some pics of a couple of my zoas tonight before my lights go out

Wow send those my way Todd! They're crazy looking!!

I'll try and post some pics of a couple of my zoas tonight before my lights go out

The Black Deaths are not mine (yet), but I'm looking forward to seeing them. He is going tomorrow to pick them up along with some Wrath of Rah that I won on eBay.

This guy is looking at a 3000sqft warehouse now and he wants to focus primarily on rare and high end Zoas/Palys. Mostly distribution to LFS, but I think he will have a retail component as well. I might step in and help with that if things work out.

Get those pics up. There's not nearly enough up yet! :)

I agree! Here we go
TNo8eRG.jpg

Fire and Ice, eagle eyes, etc
QQsA4a3.jpg

No name blues

JIyVGPt.jpg
fruit loops!

Could the unnamed blues be Eye of Rah or a morph? They appear similar.

I think you're right. They look quite similar. Just a bit different color in he skirts and centers.

I've seen variations in look just from the photography on those. Looks close though.

My guy is getting more...
Darkwing Ducks

Rasta Monsters

Back
Top Bottom