Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I'm to far away unfortunately lol. Luckily this new place I found does mostly zoas

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I will see what his shipping is going to be. I've had stuff shipped Priority Mail and never lost anything in transit. Most places do FedEx Next Day, which doubles/ triples the cost. If he goes the less expensive route , it might be a deal.

I'm waiting on a list of everything he has too.

I will see what his shipping is going to be. I've had stuff shipped Priority Mail and never lost anything in transit. Most places do FedEx Next Day, which doubles/ triples the cost. If he goes the less expensive route , it might be a deal.

I'm waiting on a list of everything he has too.

True and zoas do pretty well with shipping unlike sps...

Wow $30 pp is crazy.
Tubbs, scrambled eggs, mauls, and of course Rastas ;)
img_3004120_0_f7dde64619ed879e7fe5f6a15ef712c5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CB punk rockers, AOGs, RDEs, purple death palys, and 1 unknown
img_3004120_1_0eb50402d80e1aee3458c765218b511d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Orange explosions
img_3004120_2_69970dc4c4e6751dca48213e23f1b9ae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Mohawks
img_3004120_3_d265c5973f6a1e883c6f68bbc87057f6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'll take a frag of each Red :cool:

My zoas! I have added 3 more since then. Red people eaters, un-identified, and one other I can't remember. I really want Rastas. Maybe after my new tank is ready.

Fish are friends not food!

Todd, those are some super nice ones. Can't find them around here.

The ones I have pictured were won online (thus the much nicer photos). The others that my new connection is giving are going to probably grow in number very shortly. I can't even recall everything he has, but I believe Fruit Loops, Rastas, Hyper Phoenix, Orange Bam Bams and more...

He also just made a connection with a person who is going to give him high-end Paly/Zoa frag seeds to grow and then that guy is buying them back per polyp to turn around and sell. Rastas, Super Sayains, Bowsers, Hyper Phoenix, Blonde Blue Eyes, etc...a bunch I've never heard of and some new unnamed strains/morphs. This is going to get interesting.

The ones I have pictured were won online (thus the much nicer photos). The others that my new connection is giving are going to probably grow in number very shortly. I can't even recall everything he has, but I believe Fruit Loops, Rastas, Hyper Phoenix, Orange Bam Bams and more...

He also just made a connection with a person who is going to give him high-end Paly/Zoa frag seeds to grow and then that guy is buying them back per polyp to turn around and sell. Rastas, Super Sayains, Bowsers, Hyper Phoenix, Blonde Blue Eyes, etc...a bunch I've never heard of and some new unnamed strains/morphs. This is going to get interesting.

You're really lucky to know this person.
Is your connection going to ship?
I'm actually looking to buy some rarer morphs to start growing and selling right now.

I'm extremely lucky to have totally stumbled onto him through Craigslist of all places. He is hooking me up with fish at basically wholesale prices and giving me credit towards those for loaning him some of my Zoas/ Palys to grow out. I'm getting my tanks stocked for almost nothing (fish and corals).

He is going to ship. I'm not sure that he has all the details worked out yet. I think his primary focus now is growing the frags for this guy, since that could be big money. If anyone knows what they want and what they are willing to pay, I can run it by him and try to get an answer. He wants to offer the best prices.

I'm extremely lucky to have totally stumbled onto him through Craigslist of all places. He is hooking me up with fish at basically wholesale prices and giving me credit towards those for loaning him some of my Zoas/ Palys to grow out. I'm getting my tanks stocked for almost nothing (fish and corals).

He is going to ship. I'm not sure that he has all the details worked out yet. I think his primary focus now is growing the frags for this guy, since that could be big money. If anyone knows what they want and what they are willing to pay, I can run it by him and try to get an answer. He wants to offer the best prices.

That's always the best seller.
Was hoping to start something similar soon. If I think of something I'll let you know definitely.

I'm jealous of the ko nightmares. I've tried to own them myself twice now, just known as lord of the rings zoas. Each time died in the tank upon arrival. One polyp just doesn't work.

I'm super excited to get both tomorrow. Apparently the Starfalls are from Africa, which very little comes out of, so a bit more exotic than I originally knew.

The KOs were a score. Can't beat a buck when three are now listed for $20.

I'm hoping to get some of these soon...
Hyper Phoenix
http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg579/Todd_Huff/2014-08/5913E95F-049E-4DC3-BEE4-690A230D657D.png
Super Saiyans
http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums...08/665B7D5F-6E43-4757-8015-97917F6EECF1_1.png

Back
Top Bottom