Giving away two Red Parrot fishies!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jetstorm369

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've had these two for about three years now. They've survived many heat waves of the past summers, so they're quite the hardy guys (or gals, I'm not sure.) I love them, but I've been wanting to throw out my 30g and start a planted 55g with much smaller fish for a while now.

They're 5-6 inches each, they're healthy and red (as you can see in the pictures,) and quite the clever fish if you ask me. I live in NYC, and if you want to give these two a new loving home, please let me know!

Attachments

• image-4281908313.jpg
    image-4281908313.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 145
  • image-3731441958.jpg
    image-3731441958.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 152
  • image-2357398923.jpg
    image-2357398923.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 132
I think you are destined to keep them.... They look amazing, and i would keep any 3 year old fish... Just my opinion :)

They are beautiful! Can someone please take them off my hands though :/

I really wish you would of posted these beautiful fish last week. I just went to the store and purchased 2 juvenile parrots. I am in NJ and would love to have these fish, but the only spare tank i have at the moment is a 20 long and that would just be unfair to put them in there. If you have a spare tank that you could part with I will glady take them and give them a great home. I love my blood parrots they have such great personalities. People that won't get these fish because they are a "hybrid" are really missing out on some great fish.

sounds like you could rehome them if you could ship. maybe someone local will be able to get them. They are adorable

Back
Top Bottom