Lfs in nepa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jtomas24

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was looking through some threads but didn't find anything really. I was wondering if there are any fish stores in the Carbondale, Scranton, Wilkes barre area. I know of the normal places like petco, petsmart and pet supplies plus, but what about stores more fish oriented that aren't chain stores

There are 2 on 209(quite far apart).

One Fish Two Fish

• (570) 992-1230
  • 0 Route 209
  • Brodheadsville, PA 18322

Haven't been going there long, but the times I have gone there, tanks have been clean and he seems like a nice guy.

Other on is Three Fish Four Fish(I'm pretty sure that's it.)

• (570) 223-2385
  • Route 209
  • East Stroudsburg, PA 18302

It is further north(maybe 20min). Near Alaska Petes. It's kind of on a side road that I don't know name of, but shopping center it's in is on 209. It would be on your left going north...It's very small, but she will order anything for you, which usually will save you shipping costs :)

Country Junctions usually carry fish as well, but they are hit or miss. Depends on the employees. The one by me used to be very good, then one girl left and the tanks went south. They are only place around that carries Rams. I saved them the other day when I complained I couldn't buy them because they had ich. They took them out and moved to quarantine while I was there, so at least they did something about it.

Other than that I'm not sure. Kind of short on places around here IMO.

If you ever need seeding material for a tank, let me know, I'm close by.

I'm going to open Six Fish Seven Fish Eight Fish Nine Fish Ten Fish.....
Signs are going to be expensive :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom