ZooRama Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
At the last meeting of the Greater City Aquarium Club, Club President Joe Ferdenzi introduced to the gathering a Local Fish Store Owner. The store was identified as Zoorama Aquarium and is located in the Bronx.

Today, I decided to visit the store. I must say that I was very impressed. There was a large selection of FW fish, with a small amount of SW inverts and corals. All the tanks were sparkling clean and the fish looked absolutely stunning.

As far as prices go, they were within standard specialty Aquarium range. The owner is also a breeder, which is a very good thing.

The store did not have a lot of aquatic supplies in stock (and it didn't look like there was enough room to do so) but most necessary supplies were in abundance.

Two doors down from the Aquatic store was Zoorama Pets. At the moment, the store has mostly puppies in stock, terriers mostly. This store was sparkling clean also, not one cage was in disarray and of course, I saw all the pups were healthy as well.

If you are ever in the area, by all means go check them out.

2566 E Tremont Ave
Bronx NY 10461-2810
Phone: 718-430-1992

Here is a map of their location

Back
Top Bottom