Blue Ribbon Koi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You all have a great time and safe trip! I hope this nasty weather moving in doesn't mess things up. :?

Yeah, I'll be there. Sorry we will miss you Cindy!

Yep, I'm about to leave work, we have about 3 inches of snow at my house...no snow in Ashburn, yet.

We'll take some pics! Yep, just took 2 hours to get home.

It's not too bad for me and I live in the mountains. I'll be there.

Hey guys, dunno about me makin it tommorow morning or not. I started feelin bad when I got to work this morning, and I've just been getting worse since. Stuff has been going around my family, so I guess it's my turn. I told Neilan about it, so he know, and I'll probably call him in the morning if I feel better and will make it. I'm going to try, but if I don't have fun without me, and like Cindy said, take pics! If it wasn't an hour and 15 drive, I'd go, but I know how much energy driving down 15 can take out of you. ;)

I'm pretty much really bummed. :(

Oh, and we got quite a lot of snow up here! I guess around 5-7 inches, it looks like anyways. It's still falling a little bit.

Sorry, I`ll have to cancel out. My car is acting up this morning and my daughter has the other car. Maybe next time. Next time you do this let me know. I`ll try next time.

Ok, sorry we will miss you all. I am on my way after I get the directions written down.

Sorry we'll miss you guys/gals.

I'll be heading out shortly. See whoever makes it around noon. I'll be in a 2002 white Ford Explorer.

It was great meeting you guys!! I'm glad that you were able to make it to BRK!!! I think next time for out FW friends we'll have to visit Annandale Super Pets as they cater to both SW and FW! Of course we could try and convince Neilanh to come on over to the SW world!! Anyway, it was great to put some faces and names with you guys! I hope to do it again and soon, hopefully the rest of the local gang will be able to join us!!

Glad you guys had a good time. I really wish I could have went. I was actually layin in bed thinkin around 12:30 that I bet you guys were having fun. Oh well, hopefully next time.

I told Neilan we should take a trip to Lancaster, PA for The Fish Place. Of course, it's like a 3 hour drive, but so worth it!

Did anybody take pics? :)

I talked to Scott about the same thing!! I'm all for it! We'll just have to plan it far enough in advance that I can go without my son....I don't want to take him that far, he gets cranky sometimes when in the car that long!

Back
Top Bottom