Franklin, TN or Nashville Area Pet Stores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bearfan

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm moving 800+ miles south to Franklin, TN and need to find some new LFS. Anyone have any experience in the area? Might need a new 100g SW pretty soon and general items.

That is where I go for all my supplies. They are a bit pricey but are by far the most knowledgeable with the best selections. Staff is very helpful and they give honest answers.

also try fins if u havent found it yet. there is also a spot here in columbia called franklin pet store and they have a rewards system that knocks money off ur total. kinda like a kroger card

I'm going to have to recommend Aquatic Critters as well. They are absolutely fantastic. Pristine tanks, helpful and knowledgeable employees, and a great selection of FW/SW fish. Has a nice little reptile section as well if that's your thing.

Aquatic Critter is good. There are certain things I won't buy there, like your basic aquarium supplies, driftwood or sand/gravel. Way too expensive.

Nashville is a pretty poor aquarium store town.

I just went to Aquatic Critter yesterday and I was just in awe.. The store is absolutely amazing and the people that work there are so nice.

I actually drive 2 hrs just to get to aquatic critter but I love that
is place and every healthy purchase I make is worth the drive evertime

I just went to Aquatic Critter yesterday and I was just in awe.. The store is absolutely amazing and the people that work there are so nice.

Im working in the area and stopped by to check it, this place is legit, HUGE selection of SW. loved it, crappy cell pic from one of the reef aisles
img_1731047_0_b3dbd1cb2920cb3c0dedcd297b16a41e.jpg

on my phone pic looks better,lol. all the tanks are pristine, nothing dead or dying.really cool place. wish i had some stores like this back home!

this makes me wanna go and see what all they have new but since the whole christmas thing im broke for atleast 2 more weeks

Back
Top Bottom