Watcha looking for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Psyhampster

Aquarium Advice Addict
This thread is for people to post what they are looking for, and others can let them know if they know where they can find it. You can also give a "shop report" on new things LFS's have in, or a good deal, etc.

Twin City Reptiles has a small(about 1/2 to 1 in.) Panda Cory for less then $10. Dont know actuall price, I'll check tomorrow. They also have a decent sized Albino Oscar and some bea-utiful German Blue Rams.

Well I guess I jumped into SW a little fast without doing all the proper research. woops.
Now I have a 125Gal tank (silly me) that I wanted to be a reef tank.
except I only have the stuff for a fish only tank, so I've been doing a little reading trying to figure out if I can have a pseudo reef tank.

As I cannot afford the lights and rocks.

so I guess I have a few questions.

Can I start out with any porous rocks to make a large reef while adding a smaller ratio of live rocks, will they eventually overtake the not live rocks?

Also I'm having trouble finding resources on low light soft corals and invertebrates, if I was'nt able to get the proper lighting for other corals and such.

So basically I'm trying to find options to weigh, if I get lights I can't get rocks unless I can use cheaper porous ones and wait for them to populate.

and if no lights (fish only flouros) where can I purchase low light creatures.

sorry I got to babbling, hope you can translate it.

Don't wanna come off weird but you can feel free to call for I have not been able to find any good SW guys at pet shops in the last few days to get some face time in. 651-982-1464 names Charlie
I really need some help here

Thanks

Im looking for two 4 foot vho set up to use for actnic lighting. I need ballest,bulbs,sockets.

Thanks Dewey

I have a Oceanis Model sis plus skimmer for sale. Needs a pump, I have a 400 watt meagnetic Mh ballest. I also have a Pfo 250 watt duel ,pulse fire ballest. I will or trade items. Pm me if your interested.

Thanks Dewey

Looking for Actnic o3 lighting for my 75 gallon .Will buy or trade.

Thanks Dewey

Want to trade gold severum

for some neon tetras, or a praecox rainbowfish with good color, or powder blue gourami. Must go to a very nice, well-maintained, big tank, as he is used to a 55 gallon. Let me know if you are interested.

hmm.....part of my message got lost.

I want to trade one healthy gold severum for some neon tetras, a praecox rainbowfish with good color, or a powder blue gourami. Please let me know if you are interested and have a nice place for him to go.

Back
Top Bottom