Donating/Trading in Fish in San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

g_fish_jose

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,

Anybody know of a good place to unload my common pleco? He is healthy and still small, but I want to grow plants in my tank now and have heard they will destroy them.

When I say small, it is about 3" right now. I was given this and didn't really think about plants or how big it will eventually get.

I've tried Craigslist and no takers so far. I am new here so I can't seem to post to classifieds for the members here.
I really want to move this guy as I've also, like too many others learned the hard way that this will quickly outgrow my tank

I've tried Craigslist and no takers so far. I am new here so I can't seem to post to classifieds for the members here.
I really want to move this guy as I've also, like too many others learned the hard way that this will quickly outgrow my tank

Try asking a Mod to post it in the sale section ?

The requirements to post in the classifieds are stated in the sticky "Please Read Before Posting in Classifieds" in the classifieds section.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f25/please-read-before-posting-in-classifieds-162727.html

Back
Top Bottom