125 Gallon Semi-Aggressive stock Questions???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmny34

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm going to be starting a 125 Gallon tank and am wondering if this stock would work???

-5 Denison Barbs
-2 kribensis
-4 yoyo loaches
-1 earth eater cichlids (geophagus)
-1 jewel cichlid
-1 red tailed shark
-15 tiger barbs

I put this stock into aqadvisor.com and there wasn't any warnings!!!
stock level-91%

Also could I put some anubius with these fish?????? Also if there are any other plants I could put with these fish please let me know!!!

Watch the Jewel, they tend to turn into homicidal freak jobs. Also, what type of Geophagines do you have? Most get much larger than kribs and may intimadate them into not feeding. The Geos can get a little testy when they spawn. I suggest seeting up distinct territories for them. Also, the Geos are hell on plants, my advice is don't bother.

Watch the Jewel, they tend to turn into homicidal freak jobs. Also, what type of Geophagines do you have? Most get much larger than kribs and may intimadate them into not feeding. The Geos can get a little testy when they spawn. I suggest seeting up distinct territories for them. Also, the Geos are hell on plants, my advice is don't bother.

So you would take both the jewel and geo out!!?? If so what would you put in instead?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom