A funny sight / Some bad news.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I returned home to find one of my dwarf puffers on hood of the tank.
After I inspected there is a gap between them so it would of jumped out of water and landed on that as my water level was higher than what it was meant to be. :(.

So that meant my dwarf puffer number went down to 2.

One of the two dwarf puffers has been black and extremely skinny ever since I got it from my lfs. It will only eat bloodworm so it obviously has not been getting the food source it needs at the lfs and it is hanging on by a thread, laying at the bottom of the tank. I think it is almost dead now :(.

So that would mean that I would only have one dwarf puffer, so I decided what the hell I am going to get the kribensis. So I did went and purchased a male and female.
[Much cheaper than what they were two years ago when I bred them]
Any way they are hiding constantly in there tank, they have no colour I noticed the female doing the head shake lol. but thats all they are hardly swimming around the tank. So I added 3 white cloud minnows from my other tank and the one puffer that is left is swimming in a school with them lol :). It is such a cool sight to see. The kribs are still hiding and the dwarf puffer has not shown any aggression to any of the other fish.

Back
Top Bottom