Aggressive 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So if I got 10 TB'S, could I have a few cories? Also, if I put, pers'e, some little white cloud minnows in a tank with a bunch of TB's,.would the tiny feeders get eaten?

So if I got 10 TB'S, could I have a few cories? Also, if I put, pers'e, some little white cloud minnows in a tank with a bunch of TB's,.would the tiny feeders get eaten?

They might be bullied, you could also go with a leaf fish. They get 4 inches very shy and will hunt anything in the tank. the ones sold at petco I have heard of cories and plecos even being bullied

They might be bullied, you could also go with a leaf fish. They get 4 inches very shy and will hunt anything in the tank. the ones sold at petco I have heard of cories and plecos even being bullied

Specifically, what leaf fish?

I'm open to new ideas too!

Dwarf puffers are freshwater. A Fish from the micrctenopoma genus would look great in a species tank

Now more toward puffers, how many could I have in a 20? And are there any bottom feeders I could get?

If you go with dwarf puffers, I would get 1 male and 3 females. Species only.

Some puffers will only eat live food, but you can usually train them to take frozen.

Maybe a female betta sorority, there really colorful, and can also be kept with cories, neon tetras etc.

Back
Top Bottom