Aquabid? Ebay? or Webstore?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spanky

Aquarium Advice Activist
Anyone ever sale anything at these places fish or coral wise? I'm asking in this section cause says general an my freshwater side will be the first ready to sell some off. Recently had some blue neon tux babies an expecting orange sunshine an blue delta guppy babies any day now. my saltwater side not breeding yet they being stingy :lol:. Now looking into possible ways to unload some fish when time comes.

We've sold quite a bit on both Aquabid, Ebay, and site direct. For fairly common guppy strains, you'll likely be better off selling to a local LFS for credit or looking to craiglist or the like. The SW won't be an issue except for corals. Depending on the quality of your frags you may be better off looking towards a reef specific forum.

Thanks was thinking bout the lfs too be good way to help keep supplies up on salt side. Seen couple the strains I got on aquabid before but was not too sure how good a site it was. Never gave craigslist a thought was under impression couldn't sell fish there. Thanks for the help really appreciate it :D. Be awhile before I be doing any kind of sales so doing research on the possible routes to take when time comes.

Back
Top Bottom