Aquarium Maintenance Software

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seranko

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guz,

I really didn't know where post this message, so I'm sorry if is not the right place.

I'm looking for an aquarium maintenance software to help me to keep records of my tanks and remind me different stuff for my iPaq 5455 (Pocket PC).

It doesn't matter if is not design for fish tanks, but I only need something that I can syncronize with my PC.

Thanks for your help,

I wonder - your iPaq runs MS Windows Mobile edition, then there maybe a mobile version of MS office, then there is outlook, and in outlook you can keep up all the schedules and reminders

I am currently doing this, but I use Excel for recording all logs for all tanks and use Outlook for reminders... Since they get synchronized between the desktop PC and iPaq, I have a choice of updating both using either devices...

Aq Software

Hi - I have seen this software adertised in Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine and in Freshwater and Marine Aquarium (FAMA) magazine - recently. - Guppyman

Back
Top Bottom