BADIS BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shawmutt

Aquarium Advice Addict
Since I started my planted tank, it has become a veritable jungle in there. I always see my danios, my badis come out at dinner, and I only see my coolies when I'm cleaning and actually looking for them. Well, I finally found some shrimp for the tank, and was acclimating them, when I noticed a strange fish. It's a badis baby!!! There's three in there (that I can count so far), and they are pretty big--about a quarter of the size of the adults!!! :lol: I guess I did get a male and a female. Good news is, since my tank is so understocked and densely planted, there's plenty of room in there for them.

They're my first babies--yaaaay for me!!! :lol:

Oh jeez...and, um, if someone asks you if glass shrimp and badis badis can go together, answer NO!

I think a few of them got into the jungle that is my tank, but as soon as I dropped them into the tank the badis ate two. She was hunting for the others when I stopped watching.

No :oops: I got a crappy camera that won't focus right on them. I need a new camera. Time to have a talk with the wife :roll: .

Back
Top Bottom