Betta tank upgrade.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, my husband is out of town for a couple of days for work, so I decided to take the kids to the pet store for some 'window' shopping.

Husband? Kids? :huh: Based on your avatar, I though you were a teenager or collage student. Of course if I had paid attention to your ID, :facepalm:

As you can tell, its been a while since I've been keeping up with the forum here.

Anyway, just wanted to say cool looking betta.:cool: Almost looks like he could disappear in those leaves. And I love the character the driftwood adds to the tank.

Thank you. :)
Yep 26 very soon! Lol.

26? That does practically make you a teenager from where I sit. At that age, I was only just married with kids being something that wouldn't happen for another 10 years. But hey, by the time you reach my age, your kids will be off to collage or married themselves. Me, I'm still changing diapers on a 3yo who doesn't want to learn to use the potty yet.

HooKooDooKu said:
26? That does practically make you a teenager from where I sit. At that age, I was only just married with kids being something that wouldn't happen for another 10 years. But hey, by the time you reach my age, your kids will be off to collage or married themselves. Me, I'm still changing diapers on a 3yo who doesn't want to learn to use the potty yet.

I don't feel like a teenager! Lol My eldest is 3, I feel your 'pain'. They are a handful.

This makes me want to start ANOTHER tank. I would love a huge betta tank.

Been following this thread with interest and can only say what a great job you've done of that tank.

Can't wait to redo mine now and get the Betta in there :)

Back
Top Bottom