Black Molly Genetics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Starka said:
Woohoo!
Do you know her due date?

No because she was getting larger before but not square and then skinny suddenly... And then acting strangely... And then appearing normal with a growing baby bump...

Sorry these aren't the best pics, but they had a lot in this one tank and they wouldn't sit still. I put my finger to the glass and the whole lot would follow it. It was fun to
On the tank they called them chocolate mollies and $8 each. Though there were a couple of white and blacks in the tanks.
I might go back tomorrow, if we are geocaching down there.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120219_172412.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120219_172412.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 71
  • ForumRunner_20120219_172424.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120219_172424.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 74
absolutangel04 said:
Thats cool Starka. I can indeed see some sort of brownish ones. :)

Ya, there was at least 30 in one tank. I could get them to follow my finger, but not to sit still. Lol

Starka said:
Sorry these aren't the best pics, but they had a lot in this one tank and they wouldn't sit still. I put my finger to the glass and the whole lot would follow it. It was fun to
On the tank they called them chocolate mollies and $8 each. Though there were a couple of white and blacks in the tanks.
I might go back tomorrow, if we are geocaching down there.

They must be closest to how they're found in nature?? I like em! :) thank you for getting a pic!

Yay! Can't wait. Fry are so cute!
I have 16 guppies already and can't wait for more!

ocminpin said:
They must be closest to how they're found in nature?? I like em! :) thank you for getting a pic!

That's my guess, though the workers there don't know a whole lot about fish :/ the owner is really the only one who knows. But I won't be going down there for a while due to gas being over $4. :(
Maybe they can deliver? Or at least tell you where they got them? Its called The Aquarium and Pets, Red Bluff, CA

I move my female black Molly to my 20g and she seems much more active and happy in there. Perhaps because she's surrounded by juvie mollies and not bossy adults! Hahaha
Vixen doing well... Still has yet to give me
Any babies... Maybe now she's moved she might feel more inclined...

Back
Top Bottom