Calcium for Mystery Snail?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ASRANOVA

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, hope this is in the right place...
My mystery snail, Gypsy, has a crack in her shell and is also beginning to grow a new shell. I have read up on this and know she needs calcium but I don't know of any specific products to get her. I have heard feeding her Tums might work as well but i'm a little worried about giving her tums because I hadn't heard of it before.
Could someone please let me know about calcium products to get for her or let me know if it's safe to give her tums?
Thanks!

Hello, hope this is in the right place...
My mystery snail, Gypsy, has a crack in her shell and is also beginning to grow a new shell. I have read up on this and know she needs calcium but I don't know of any specific products to get her. I have heard feeding her Tums might work as well but i'm a little worried about giving her tums because I hadn't heard of it before.
Could someone please let me know about calcium products to get for her or let me know if it's safe to give her tums?
Thanks!
Hello, I use cuttlebone for birds. Break a piece the sz of quarter & you can put in filter or soak in tank water so it sinks to hide in tank. Hope this helps you!!!!!!20190413_075754.jpg

Back
Top Bottom