can i add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uscflyer

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hey guys, new to the forum. i currently have a 10g planted (moderately). stocked with 4 peppered corys and 6 danios (4 zebra and 2 of the spotted ones). i love the set up, plants are doing great, fish have been thriving for quite some time (tank has been running almost 3 years). BUT it seems to lack a "center piece" or something flashy to catch the eye. is there anything i could add to the stock or am i fully booked?

only thing i could think of would be a better or maybe a few ottos (would help with the algae). thoughts?

Danios and cories need a 20G minimum. The cories also need atleast a group of 6.

As for centerpiece fish for a 10G go for a Betta.

Oscarr19 said:
Danios and cories need a 20G minimum. The cories also need atleast a group of 6.

As for centerpiece fish for a 10G go for a Betta.

I wouldn't do a Betta in a 10g with danios, the danios are way to active (should be in at least a 20g), and they would stress he betta out in that small of a tank

Fishkeeper26 said:
I wouldn't do a Betta in a 10g with danios, the danios are way to active (should be in at least a 20g), and they would stress he betta out in that small of a tank

I doubt they are zippy in a 10G though no that much space to consider.

Back
Top Bottom