Compatible?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll bet rummys would work, I keep both and the rummys school tighter and seem much more alert and responsive to their surrounding. Matter of fact old scales keeps them with an angel.. Than again his rn's are fatter than me;)

My girl has 5 Black Skirts with her 2 Black Marble Angels for I can't remember how long now. No problems with the two getting along at all. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396183015.654015.jpg
They're in a 10 gal in the kitchen, high traffic area. Only thing I can say is the Angels come first when it's feeding time.

My girl has 5 Black Skirts with her 2 Black Marble Angels for I can't remember how long now. No problems with the two getting along at all. They're in a 10 gal in the kitchen, high traffic area. Only thing I can say is the Angels come first when it's feeding time.
ooooff, stocking police beeedoooooobeeeeedooooooooo
Neons and rn's are way smaller than black skirts..

ooooff, stocking police beeedoooooobeeeeedooooooooo
Neons and rn's are way smaller than black skirts..

Lmao !! I'm well aware but you can only explain yourself so many times. She somewhat) follows my routine with WC's. I do 80% twice daily in my QT and once in my display and she's at least 70% every other day in hers. 5 months with no issues and all the params are perfect. Will be moving in a month or so and then the display and 10 gal will get combined to a 90. Weight and tank size in one spot is an issue with my landlord. Some of the current display will get divided between the 90 and the 265. Can't wait !!!

Lmao !! I'm well aware but you can only explain yourself so many times. She somewhat) follows my routine with WC's. I do 80% twice daily in my QT and once in my display and she's at least 70% every other day in hers. 5 months with no issues and all the params are perfect. Will be moving in a month or so and then the display and 10 gal will get combined to a 90. Weight and tank size in one spot is an issue with my landlord. Some of the current display will get divided between the 90 and the 265. Can't wait !!!
I hear yah man! Seems like she's doing it right... I guess it's no different than using a 5.5 for a fry grow out...

Thank you foxy. When we got them they were a little over quarter sized top to bottom and currently about 3". Personally, I'm not a fan of the neons and would shoot for the rummys myself. Just my opinion. Whatever you choose, good luck and post some pics.

I hear yah man! Seems like she's doing it right... I guess it's no different than using a 5.5 for a fry grow out...

Not trying to thread jump here, but she claims it's all from a great teacher. I guess I helped a little, lol. I always push for her to read and help her when she doesn't get something. I won't let her touch my QT though. They were expensive !!! And foxy, although some do and some don't, I probably won't put these with the Angels. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396189591.144865.jpg

Sick discus!! Pigeon blood??

Thank you !! The left one is a Carnation Pigeon and the right is an Eruption Leopard. They're about 6" and 5.5" respectively and originated from Malaysia. The center is a 3" Red Turquoise (LFS bought, gf HAD to have). I'll try for a side shot here. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396190600.069735.jpg

Back
Top Bottom