completly redoing my 55

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meredith

Aquarium Advice Addict
When I first got my 55, I just threw in the few fish I had, and I have been adding and taking away here and there ever since. Well, I have decided to get serious. Over the next few weeks/months (I don't know how long its going to take me to get the things I need) I am hoping to turn my slightly boring tank into a planted discus/ram tank. I just got back from the library with as many books on discus that they had. I really want to do this right. I am planning on trading in all the fish I have now except for the rams, and putting a few discus in there with them. Any tips, suggestions, criticisms welcome. (actually I should have said instead....HELP!!!)

Pretty nice endeavour you have chosen. I would suggest looking through the Discus thread by BrianNY in General Discussion (notice how the word discussion has "Discus" in it?)

For plants, toss a question in the planted tank forum. You'll find out a lot there as well.

Good luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom