Favorite tetra.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your mistake for mixing those types of fish :(
Not really funny at all. You keep joking about it. Not all of us are laughing.

Youre right Cour i didnt laugh either, i dont really care if his neons got eaten. Anyway lets keep the thread about the types of tetra you like best.
I keep pristella xray tetra and theyre kool with a ton of character when they settle.

Yep another tetra i wanted to keep when i started my first tank. Being a beginner i got scared at the last minute about my ph and hardness.

My top tetra's, I have all 5 in my 70 gallon

1,Columbian tetra x6
2,Black widow tetra x6
3,Neon & cardinal tetra x6
4,X-ray tetra x8
5,Purple emperor tetra x2

I also have 6 ember tetra's, gone of them a little now though they're in the big tank. I had a 12g custom planted with them in before.

I adore Cardinal Tetras. There are few people who don't appreciate a large school of them

My favorites are the Emperor Tetras. Super fun to watch, always up to something. I love the blue sheen on the males too.

Rummynose is a close second for me, but I can't keep them unless I do partial RO in my tank - not ready for the time/cost commitment to that yet.

I also have a school of neons, because they do look great with plants!

hmm, I'm going to have to go with Cardinals. 2nd would be rummynose.

I don't currently have any tetras in any of my tanks, but once I clear out some stock, one of those 2 varieties will be next on my list!

Ive grown a huge soft spot for cardinal tetra after completely avoiding neons and cardinals until now.

Back
Top Bottom