Fish ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keao_m

Aquarium Advice Activist
Yesterday day I received two new fishtanks from CL. A 20g and a 30g. The lady giving them away had nothing but good intentions but had fish that was way too bug for the tanks. But any ways I got them home and tried to do research on the fish but I don't remember what the name of this fish is. But it is some kind of catfish. What Is it?

image-4010124130.jpg

Thanks a bunch. That's exactly what it is! Do you have any experience with them?

Yes. At that size and in that small tank it will be veryy agressive and territorial. You must rehome him

No sorry only reason i even knew what out was, was cause i just came from lfs store and actually was looking at them there lol

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Yes. At that size and in that small tank it will be veryy agressive and territorial. You must rehome him

The lady I got them from had one in each tank. One was with a big angle fish. And was not aggressive towards it at all. Once I got home I moved them out into my bigger tanks. So one is now in my 75g and the other is in my 55. I'm sure they like it a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom