floating tube. Grrrrr!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slroo

Aquarium Advice Regular
How in the world do I keep my air tubing from popping out of the sand substrate??? Just...Can't...seem to...keep it...buried!

Use suction cups.

Just move the sand back apply the suction cups, attach the hose and move the sand back over the tubing

Oh. Duh. :oops:
That's such a simple answer and I've been making myself all red-faced and sweaty fighting this stupid thing for 30 minutes. lol
Thanks, Ice

ya they always work there way to the top, i usually put place my decorations in some fashion that they will help hold it down. i use rocks. mybe add some more sand in that area. for extra weight. i just set up a 75 that is cycling and im not going to use any air for that reason, plus i dont like the looks of the line coming in from the top of the tank either.

any idea where I can find those that have a space for the line to go through?

Your lfs should carry them. It may take some hunting, but eventually you should find them. Or if you would rather just order them, Big Al's sells them.

Dang it! I was just at Petco to get a new piece of driftwood and i forgot to check for the darn suction cups!

Back
Top Bottom