Freshly cycled tank 55 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bettababe1011 said:
Regular pandas and skunks are cute too. Skunks just don't smell too cute!

Lol, ya. But actually, lots of people have them as pets, they just have the stink glands removed.

Hiya Buddy, Hey that's a great looking tank, you made
a great job of it, well done!!, how are the Zebras doing, still got a 30 head count??.

* * * * * Five Stars

Pete

Only put in 20 for now Pete. Will get 10 more in a couple of weeks. I am thinking of getting 5 panda corys this Saturday. Thanks for the compliment. I am still tinkering with the aquascaping. Doing a little here and there.

Got 10 long finnned leapords, 10 blue long finned danios. The LFS was out of zebras.

Good idea, add em slowly, the Cory's will look great. aquascaping changes all the time, looks real good though.

Pete

If the wife only knew how much this costs. (She does but hasn't said anything yet). I want to eventually go planted, but is cost prohibitive right now. I got the setup from my friend for 150 USD. I've spent about 300 more on a new filter to run in series with the one it came with, decorations, API test kit, water conditioner....you know the rest. I am enjoying the fish too, but more so the time spent with my daughters, as they are involved too. That is something that has no price attached. It is priceless to me.

Hey Deckape! Clear out your PM box. I'm trying to send you a message but it wont go through because you've reached your capacity. When you go to delete them, you don't have to click every one, just click the little box on the top of every section and it selects a bunch of them, then scroll down to the bottom and you'll see where you can tell it where you want to send the messages. Delete is one of the options.

Back
Top Bottom