Freshly cycled tank 55 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I personally love panda cories and peppered cories. They are both very cute.

The pandas stay around an inch, and the peppered cories get to about three inches, I think. I can't quite remember right now.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Thanks so with 20 danios, 10 or 11 black barbs, I should get 3 or 4 panda coreys. Would that be ok in my tank?

Sent from my DROIDX using Aquarium

I would go with four pandas. They're part of what I'm putting in a tank with some zebra danios.

Cool will do thanks.

Yeah, no problem. I can't wait to see pics of this once it's completed!

Absolutely will post pictures

Getting acclimated. Got 10 long fin blue danios and 10 leopard danios. Will get the rest over the next month. My daughter loves them already...I do too. Things are back on track for you I see.

Hopefully. That crushed coral is absolutely amazing. It fixed my softness and alkalinity problem in literally 10 minutes. I'm hoping sometime this weekend I'll be able to join you as a fish keeper instead of just a tank owner, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium

Btw, I'll be down there May 14-15 for the Langley air show. Maybe we can meet up for that (root)beer then. We'll swap fish stories.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium

Outstanding!!!!

Hey, just curious... But have you looked at orange laser cories? I love them! Really nice fish if you can find them.

No never heard of them. I saw some panda corys at the LFS I may have to get 4 or 5 in a couple of weeks. Ill check out the orange lazers, thanks.

The new family is loving their new home. They are some fast moving fellas.

Thanks and I am gonna get 5 of those panda corys in 2 weeks. Will the gravel substrate (the regular kind) hurt their barbels?

Pics tomm I promise... had to put the kids that talk to bed.....

Did my best with a camera phone. The leopard danios and blue long fins are having a blast. They like the silly octupus as much as my daughters do. Their colors are getting darker. My test results as of 0830 (+4 Romeo) were 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, 5 nitrate with a ph of 7.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110403_090823.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110403_090823.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 55
  • ForumRunner_20110403_090837.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110403_090837.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 55
  • ForumRunner_20110403_090854.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110403_090854.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 47
Back