Got a rare moon spotted gourami !!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Red cherry shrimps planning on getting more so i can breed them but there is also bumble bee shrimp yellow shrimp an rili shrimp

hellaasian said:
Red cherry shrimps planning on getting more so i can breed them but there is also bumble bee shrimp yellow shrimp an rili shrimp

I have lame ghost shrimp

I just change the look of my tank today added drift wood to make them feel like its there natural habitat better than the castle i use to have

hellaasian said:
I just change the look of my tank today added drift wood to make them feel like its there natural habitat better than the castle i use to have

Lol it's also called dog wood

This is a black water species. You can add Indian almond leaves or dried oak leaves, in addition to driftwood, to achieve that effect. Since you are keeping a species tank, I would highly recommend adding more of this species as they become available to you. I'm guessing you are shopping at Petland Athens. I know the owner there and he's great, just ask him nicely to order you some more.

What size tank is this? I didn't see that it was mentioned.

Lol its hard to find a moonspot licorice they are rare and where can i get these leaves its a 5gal nano tank

image-1223301696.jpg

Im going to wait until they have a female than thats gona be all for my tank and just a couple more shrimp

Attachments

• image-3049005984.jpg
    image-3049005984.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3648485723.jpg
    image-3648485723.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 70
  • image-2255690599.jpg
    image-2255690599.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom