Greedy Loaches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiguardo

Aquarium Advice Freak
No peace for my BN's during feeding time! My Clowns have zero respect for anyone else if food is involved :)

My Pleco's are very tolerant!

image-3377698106.jpg

image-1850347183.jpg

Are they always such pigs? ;)

I think they must put something addictive in algae wafers, even the Angels come down for a go!

image-2736120890.jpg

OMG, I'm in love with that angel! Stunning.....

You must have a pretty big tank to support those species. I love clown loaches but never had the right tank available for them.

LyndaB said:
OMG, I'm in love with that angel! Stunning.....

You must have a pretty big tank to support those species. I love clown loaches but never had the right tank available for them.

He's a bit of a star! I've got a couple of bigger Angels in there, I'll post a pic of them. The Clowns are lovely, always on the move. I've got a 63 gallon tank at the moment, with another 63 gallon on order, so I might split off the Angels or the loaches if they get too big, but all is peace & harmony at the moment!

I need another tank as I seem to be developing a Pleco addiction ;)

image-3770171067.jpg

image-2017188260.jpg

LyndaB said:
Sigh..... they are beautiful. Do you breed them by chance?

Thank you. I don't breed. They were a very lucky find at my LFS. I've got a juvenile pearl scale angel too called 'glimmer', as she really shines, and until yesterday I had a small for it's age juvenile black veil tail called 'Noir', but sadly he was very small & weak and I found him laying on the bottom barely able to move. :(

LyndaB said:
Methinks I need another tank....... :whistle:

LOL! don't go blaming me :)

I'm not sure how, but my other half has agreed to another 63 gallon & a 5 gallon in the bedroom. I think I might be in for some serious payback!!!

Lol, poor little pleco. I would LOVE to have clown loaches, but I do not have the space. I have 3 angels though and 2 of them paired up. Yours are beautiful!

absolutangel04 said:
Lol, poor little pleco. I would LOVE to have clown loaches, but I do not have the space. I have 3 angels though and 2 of them paired up. Yours are beautiful!

Cheers. They're quite hard to sex, aren't they? I'd love mine to pair up & I think one is much more dominant than the other, so could be the male, but I'm not sure.

The three Bristlenoses hold their own when they need to, lol!

Back
Top Bottom