Help identity this plant & fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaTony

Aquarium Advice Activist
The tall plant in the back

image-2297834856.jpg

The little fish, looks like a goby or Chinese algae eater but idk, got it with a bunch of feeder guppies

image-2268055416.jpg

The tall plant in the back The little fish, looks like a goby or Chinese algae eater but idk, got it with a bunch of feeder guppies
The fish picture is too blurry to tell but the plant looks like a val, maybe this picture can help you compare

image-4217190944.jpg

A: Vallisneria americana "Mini Twister, B: Vallisneria americana var. biwaensis, C: Vallisneria americana (natans), D: Vallisneria nana and E: Vallisneria spiralis "Tiger"

Plant looks like onion plant to me. Fish pic is too fuzzy.

Sorry for the fish picture, I'll take a better one tomorrow and it's not a loach. It looks similar to a mudskipper. And the plant looks closest to E.

Looks like characidium fasciatum. Try search that or hummingbird tetra

My friend who bought the plant said it was sold as "something" sag

I've always known them as Darter Tetra's. They are fun little fish if you can keep a little group. They do like (or mine liked) frozen bloodworms, and many other frozen foods especially ones that looked like worms. I act a lot like gobies in how they move.

Back
Top Bottom