Help/Mentoring with Aquascaping Project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. :) The plants were exceptionally healthy with the expecting of the slightly brown java moss, so they weren't too hard to tie. I was very pleased with my order.

Looks good! Once grown in, it'll look even better. Just be patient with those plants--expect for the moss, it'll go nuts here soon. A recommendation for the sideways photos: Imgur might be a good option. Just download the photos from your phone and copy and paste the link with the BBCode. If you still have space on your account for photos, you may want to contact a moderator to get that sorted out so you can find out why they are sideways.

I'll see what I can do about the sideways photos. I'm not sure what happened. Perhaps the photos were just feeling rebellious? :lol:
And thank you! I can't wait for it to grow in. I'm hoping the moss will go crazy like you said soon, because I'm going to stock this tank with shrimp and I've heard they're nuts for moss.
I think for my very first aquascape it turned out well, especially considering it was in a notoriously difficult to scape hexagon tank. I've discovered that I really love buce... and I might have a planted tank addiction. I'm excited to learn more about aquascaping and I can't thank you all enough for your help and feedback!

Back
Top Bottom