Help QUICK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishlover9000

Aquarium Advice Freak
My 3 large oscars are fighting to the death! we need a short term plan till we get a bigger tank! tanks i have now...
30g with 2 large goldfish
40g community with some little fish
55g with 3 large oscars( i know i know i know Like is said we are trying to get a bigger tank)
55g with large kissing fish and angelfish and wels catfish.
10g empty
15g red devil (trying to find new home for)
10g frog.... lol
5g empty...

what arrangement can i set up to keep the oscars alive till we can afford a bigger tank? we can more fish.

Help Quick please!

Do you have a clean rubbermaid container and a spare heater and filter? if so set up an emergency tank there.

Not a big one... and remember it could be another week or 2 before we can afford a bigger tank

plexi, eggcrate is best because it doesnt interfere with the natural flow of water, some of the nylon mesh... several different things... they also make tank dividers, but id put eggcrate in before i bought something like that

how many community fish are in your 40?
maybe you can disperse the community fish between the empty 5 and 10. then put the most aggressive oscar in there. then maybe there will be enough room for the 2 oscars in the 55 to claim their own territory and settle down a bit

Back
Top Bottom