Help with fish tank, more fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jsandoval

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So i have a 20 gallon fish tank with a couple of fish. I have 3 skirt tetras, one sarpae tetra and a goldfish. i also have two african dwarf frogs. I know the goldfish is not good to be with those because it likes cold water and it might eat the frogs, but i plan to move it to another aquarium as soon as i buy gravel and other supplies with an tank i have. I was wondering if i should buy more fish, or if those fish are enough. If so, which ones should i think of getting. Give me a couple because the variety of fish at my local pet store isn't very wide.

I think that maybe if you like the skirt tetras, get a few more? Otherwise it could be an amazing community tank if you want it to be.

i really want something that adds a little bit more color to the tank, i tried to get more of the sarpae tetra but my pet store doesnt carry it (last time i checked)

Add 2 more skirt tetras and add 4 more serpae tetras. Tetras are a schooling fish and will do best in groups of 5 or more. They will feel more safe and in turn be more active.

Back
Top Bottom