I am buying a 20 gal tall ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motherspice

Aquarium Advice Activist
From craigslist, comes with everything needed and more, lol for 25 bucks....We will set it up with the filter media from one of my tanks when we move in 20 days
tongue.gif
: now this is what I am going to put in there after its set up, 4 peppered cory that are in the 10 gal right now, a male dalmation molly juvie, (we had to take him out of the 55 gal as he was chasing his mom and sis like crazy) a male platy juvie, they are in the 10 gal till we get the 20 up and running, now what else can I add to that tank I(fish wise, lol) just give me some ideas I know 20 tall is not as good as a 20 long, but this one is in my price range :lame: was thinking of 2 angels? maybe a school of cherry barbs? I am open to all ideas I want something diffrant then what we have now...thanks guys:)

I think a school of 10 Cherry barbs would look awesome, I would stay away from the angels unless your planning on moving them intwo your 55 after they grow. Besides that, I strongly suggest some peaceful dwarf cichlids, they are fun little guys and are peaceful and get along with all other fish. I suggest a pair (1 male, 1 female) of German Blue Rams. I also would suggest a pair (1 male, 1 female) of kribs, they are all peaceful dwarf cichlids that stay small and are community safe.

I think a school of 10 Cherry barbs would look awesome, I would stay away from the angels unless your planning on moving them intwo your 55 after they grow. Besides that, I strongly suggest some peaceful dwarf cichlids, they are fun little guys and are peaceful and get along with all other fish. I suggest a pair (1 male, 1 female) of German Blue Rams. I also would suggest a pair (1 male, 1 female) of kribs, they are all peaceful dwarf cichlids that stay small and are community safe.

hmmm ok so you are saying either 10 cherry barbs or the rams or kribs?

Ok so what about 2 kribs or 2 rams or 2 other Dwarf Cichlid and 4 cherry barbs? those are the 3 kinds I am interested in, ...so total will be 2 Dwarf Cichlids of some kind, lol leaning tword the rams and kribs, ;)lol, 4 peppered cory 1 dalmation molly 1 platy, 4 cherry barbs??? to much???
confused.gif

Back
Top Bottom