I.D. this thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aqualady40

Aquarium Advice Addict
OMG! I was sitting close-up on my 55g and saw something move....couldn't really get any closer than what I already was so I stared it down till I saw it squirming again...I got my turkey baster and sucked it right out and it looked like a worm/caterpillar type specie and had yellow and black stripes going across whole body.....anyone know what the heck that was?

OMG! I was sitting close-up on my 55g and saw something move....couldn't really get any closer than what I already was so I stared it down till I saw it squirming again...I got my turkey baster and sucked it right out and it looked like a worm/caterpillar type specie and had yellow and black stripes going across whole body.....anyone know what the heck that was?

does it look like this?

Attachments

• kuhli211.jpg
    kuhli211.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 100
poor little kuhli... im getting 4 2morrow. but the real ? is, how did he get there?

poor little kuhli... im getting 4 2morrow. but the real ? is, how did he get there?

:(IKR...I went to a town on the outskirts of my town last weekend and went to a mom and pop fs...I bought plants and I got surprise snails and eggs of different breeds (not familiar, except I learned quickly about pond snails grhhh), so he only could have hitchedhiked...he was small enough.....wow I priced it online and it is $12.95 :(:huh::huh::nono::nono::facepalm::facepalm::hide::hide:

To be honest I'm amazed you caught the little guy...pretty sure if I ever have to catch mine I'll just quit the hobby out of frustration -.-

Cynic said:
To be honest I'm amazed you caught the little guy...pretty sure if I ever have to catch mine I'll just quit the hobby out of frustration -.-

I know what you mean, I had to get one out of a 5gal, and it was hard

Back
Top Bottom