interesting bottom feeders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The rcs have practically zero bioload, and your other fish are also really small and not super messy, so it works. :)

OK sweet thanks. I will makes sure to upload some pics on a.new thread when my tank is all done. Thanks for the help :)

I just used the aqua advisor calculator and u guys werw dead on. the percentage came out to be 92%, leaving room for my plants and driftwood. Its great to have aquarium veterans like u on this site :)

What if I replaced the 2 sparkling gouramis with one cockatoo apisto. I have heard that they need 20 gal a pair so could a single one go in my 10

You will get varying opinions on that, but IMO no. I do not like apistos in a 10g long term. Also, just be aware that an apisto will likely just hunt down all your rcs one by one and eat them. Some people are fine with a single one (or even a pair) in a 10g, but I think they do better with a bit more space. :)

Oh OK. I have noticed that they are more expensive than RCS. So they would be more for a shrimp-only tank as opposed to a community

Back
Top Bottom