Is there enough room?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amy_august26

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello there,

I am new to the site and I had a question... I currently have a 25 gallon tank with 6 tetras, 3 bottom feeders and a betta. I was thinking I might like to add another to the collection so my main question is: Is there enough room in the tank? And then a lesser question would be: What would you reccommend to put in there? My betta is very chill, he takes everything in stride so I do not think much would be to outrageous for him to handle. Thanks so much!

Amy

Welcome to the forum.

Do you know exactly which species of tetra and bottom feeder you have? That will allow us to help you if you are able to fit more fish. Without knowing, it's impossible.

Thanks! I'll check with my dad.. I always just call the tetras the ones that look like they're wearing pants :) lol.

Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA. :welcome:

Moved to FW general discussion. You`ll get more looks there.

My dad said that the bottom feeders are kori? But he does not remember the type of tetras that we have. He has had them for a long time and doesn't have the greatest memory lol. But any information you could possibly offer would help. Thanks

anyway to get pictures?
if not, check about this fishes: Neon tetra, Cardinal tetra, Red eye tetra, Black window tetras, Buenos aires tetras and like that it goes, if it isnt any of them, check this website: Betta Trading . there will be a HUGE varieties of tetras, you can find your by clicking on them and checking it out.

Back
Top Bottom