I've been duped!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently not! Good grief people! How do you not know what you bought? Kind of sucks to learn I've been overdosing dechlorinator and ferts this whole time...

The problem may be that the craigslist seller purchased the tank used and was just telling you the size they were told at the time they purchased it. It's unfortunate when people sell things they know nothing about, but it's just part of life. The best thing you can do is to protect yourself in future purchases by knowing where to quickly find answers to verify what you're purchasing.

Figuring a rectangular tank size is simple, hexagonal...not so much. For a rectangular tank multiply length x width x height, then divide that total by 231.

The problem may be that the craigslist seller purchased the tank used and was just telling you the size they were told at the time they purchased it. It's unfortunate when people sell things they know nothing about, but it's just part of life. The best thing you can do is to protect yourself in future purchases by knowing where to quickly find answers to verify what you're purchasing. Figuring a rectangular tank size is simple, hexagonal...not so much. For a rectangular tank multiply length x width x height, then divide that total by 231.

Agreed. Should have measured myself. No regrets though. Still a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom