Let's talk cool fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got mine with 2 dwarf gouramis, 1 kenyi cichlid, 2 bn pelcos and 6 kuhli loaches and I've never had an issue in the month I've had my pair

Wish I could get a pic of my black ghost knife fish, she's a real looker but she never comes out!

I was thinking of adding another bottom dweller ( bumblebee goby or peacock gudgeon). The black knife is pretty cool. Do they move in a "spiral" position at all. I know they like move horizontally back and forth but I was wondering why the black knife I saw in my LFS was doing a downward spiral. Hope he is doing allright

Check out the dwarf synodontis. I have 4 and love them. I would have more if the LFS had more. Constantly on the lookout!

Black ghosts do weird things especially in retail tanks. You don't really know what's on their mind or what they're gonna do next. So I wouldn't think anythings wrong since they just like to be weird fishes.

Yes the first pic outs a dwarf gourami and before those pictures I posted my dwarf honey sunset gourami the dwarfs only get 2-3 inch more or less

I thought so but I couldn't see the feelers. They are very pretty.
I have opaline gourami and they are so pretty. They even change colors.

I would love to have the large ones but y stores don't sell females and my tank is to small

Back
Top Bottom