Lights on. Lights off.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Tiger Barbs are nuts when they see me reach for the food.

7am-7pm for the CF lights and then the Lunar lights kick on

Mine always swim in front of the glass and give me that "Look at me I'm so cute and starving" look and they'll give kisses and follow commands just to get food. My black skirt tetras try to jump out of the water to get the food but they're generally frady cats and will just attack the surface XP It's rather sad when the adults start mimicking the babies to get food...

And I just got a new brood today >_< my female dalmation Spunky gave birth this morning and I wanna keep a few cuz I've never kept surviving dalmations besides small fry and he doesn't even look like it.

>.<;; I'm digressing again!

...eh..lights are on for like...13-17 hours? ^^;

What i do with the one tank which has the frys which are three weeks old today is I drop a few big flakes in for the parents, then while they're busy eating them, I drop the finely crushed flakes in another part of the tank.

No, I have 20 somethin different adult fish in my tank plus the molly babies, they'll be eaten. >_< *just took all the fish out of 10 gal so can look for baby fry*

Back
Top Bottom