So I was doing my water change today,
I have been using a normal siphon for about 3 years.. no problem. but today got caught out by some water sneaking in the middle of the tube and ended up with a gob of water,
I'm pretty sure I coughed most of it up, I used some mouthwash, and have drank a glass of water and glass of milk,
But I put White Spot medication in the tank yesterday, (white spot has gone but carrying on treatment a few extra days)
I looked on the label but not info regarding if ingested..!
If I have swallowed it it would have been diluted and a small amount
So not sure how to go about it or if the medication is particularly dangerous for humans as can't find no info on the net!
Any advice? Thanks