MY FISH TANK! THE MOVIE xD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Umm I click the Link and shows

Puriti's fish tank!
please excuse the crappy camera

at the top of the page and nothing happens....

I saw the video.

Your fish look very healthy for an overpopulated tank. Just curious, but how many PWC per week?

One maybe 2^^;.... but I do around 25- 60% each time I do it, mostly because I vacuum

If you see the windows media box you just have to wait a bit before it probably shows up

I just pulled out 3 more male baby mollies... and I'm starting to notice that my dwarf gourami's antennae thingies are deteriating a bit o.o like there's little stringy bone hanging out at the end...fin rot?

and I'm starting to notice that my dwarf gourami's antennae thingies are deteriating a bit o.o like there's little stringy bone hanging out at the end...fin rot?

Hmmm never heard of that, my guess would be fin rot.

Guess I'll have to put them with some marcel 2 for a while >_< that should clear it up. Though my blue gourami isn't having any problems, it's just those two

LOL I watched the video and had to laugh. All those baby mollies. The cups are a nice idea.
As for the gourami, I noticed you have at least one black skirt tetra in there. He maybe be nipping at them. I have one that was given to me cause it wasn't wanted any longer and he's a butthead.

Fluff said:
LOL I watched the video and had to laugh. All those baby mollies. The cups are a nice idea.
As for the gourami, I noticed you have at least one black skirt tetra in there. He maybe be nipping at them. I have one that was given to me cause it wasn't wanted any longer and he's a butthead.

I dunno maybe =/ but Striker, the smaller one, usually just picks on Jaws, the bigger one.

JChillin said:
I must be doing something wrong. All I get is the title screen banner. :(

Do you have Windows media player? If not, Realone player? cuz I can convert it and post a new link

Jchillin I got it to work by using Internet Explorer, Cause I normally use Mozilla Firefox, so switch to IE for a min to view it.

Jchillin said:
I have WMP...and ATI...maybe that's the problem...I think I have ATI as the default player.

Don't think that should make much difference, do you see the playing toolbar?

Criptos said:
Jchillin I got it to work by using Internet Explorer, Cause I normally use Mozilla Firefox, so switch to IE for a min to view it.

I use IE so lol that might be it XP

Fluff, those babies follow me EVERYWHERE when I'm near the tank, I thought them hand signals for direction that way xD

I can make them come here, go down, go up, go to the left and right, and they do it for a fish flake! lol

I keep picking out the males, and i have a shoal of mollie males swarming each other because they're being frisky ._.

To my suprise though, my biggest of the brood, Gizmo, is bigger than my 5 month year old and he's 2 months younger! 8O

Back
Top Bottom