Need stocking ideas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

awesomeroar

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hola!
I am new to this site and community, but not new to fishkeeping!:)

I have recently bought a 29g and now the problem is what to put in it. I am thinking and Angelfish, a few or 4 dwarf gouramis, a group of tetras, and a bristlenose pleco. Maybe a group of cory cats in there. I want more than just my opinion, Please give me some stocking ideas, and thank you for your time.:D:D

p.s.- I am using a penguin 200, not the filter that came with it as it is to weak

Well for the tetra you could use something different from the neon or cardinal you could use something like the penguin tetra or golden pencil fish just something different. Also I wouldn't get the pleco I would again go for something different like some ottos they are nicer to look at and you will see them more than the pleco. And when you go for the angel get a small one and watch it grow. And I would definitely go with some corys.

Thanks! I was thinking black phantom tetras, nice medium sized. Also, I was thinking panda corys. I like their markings

As far as keeping DG's with eachother, I would say no. DG's are very territorial with Their own kind and other dwarf gouarmis. As far as wanting to keep no less than 2, I recommend a 55 gallon or more so that each gourami can claim a territory of its own.

You could do 1 angelfish, 6-8 Black neon tetra, and 6-7 Panda cory.

Tyler

Back
Top Bottom