Neon tetra missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HandSomeDevil13

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a nano tank with a few neon and albino tetras, i typically feed them once a day and noticed that I had one neon missing. I know for a fact they were all in the tank last nigh. I have a few red cherry shrimp and one Amano in the tank as well but I don't think these shrimp would go out and attack a neon so I'm wondering if you guys/gals had any ideas?

I checked the filter and found nothing, I also moved the seiryu stones and jungle Val but found no traces.

Hmm... could he have jumped? Do you have a lid, and if so, are there any openings? I can't think of any other possibilities, unless he's hiding really well, or one of the shrimp got to him. I highly doubt the latter two but can't think of any other possibilities.

No I don't have a lid or anything above the tank besides a finnex led. I checked the back of the tank and couldn't find anything. I noticed that it was the neon that would typically be inside the Val that has gone missing.

Back
Top Bottom