New Denizens to the tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dragonchild85

Aquarium Advice Regular
:oops:

Okay, so I may be spamming, if so, I'm sorry. Just wanted to say that I got some fishies today...

2 Silver Hatchets
2 Marble Hatchets
5 Gold Longfin danios
2 Female guppies (they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!)
2 Male guppies
and 3 Rummeynose Tetras

I also purchased a container of tubifex worms...how do I feed them those?

Any and all input, advice, criticism, and comments are eagerly welcomed!

BTW, does anyone have information on bamboo shrimp??? They had some today, and they were so fascinating to watch!

If the tubiflex worms in cube form, just moisten one in the tank, then stick it on the glass. If they are loose, just sprinkle them in, but lightly so they all get eaten.

Wow, if you are keeping platies and guppies you must have a LOT of babies!!
I just got some rummy nose tetras for my 29 gal and I love them! They are such beautiful fish. One thing I have noticed is that mine school together very tightly, much more than my other tetras. IMO yours might feel more comfortable if you get a few more of them, I have heard they like to be in a school of 6 or more. I got 6 for my tank and they are doing great. They also prefer a planted tank. HTH :D

I agree the rummy's will be happier with a few more buddies.
My one concern would be that, that's an aweful lot of fish to add to the tank at one time (16). Make sure to keep an eye on your water parameters and do water changes while your bio filter is catching up.

Back
Top Bottom