New pix too big

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big C

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi guys,

I finally took some pix from my tanks to share with you all, but they are too big and i cannot upload them. :roll:

Anybody can tell me how to shrink them?

Thanks.

I use photoshop.. but i believe you can use something as small as MSPaint.. just not sure how

Google "Mihov image" and download his re-sizer. It's free, allows batch resizing, and yields much better image quality than the MS power tool resizer. I use it for all my non-critical internet re-sizing needs.

I use paint for all my resizing. Open the pic in paint. Click on Image then Stretch and Skew. Then change the Horizontal and Verticle Size. I usually put 50% on both because the pics from the camera are so large. But make sure that both have the same number or you'll come up with some pretty messed up pics. Also, if the pic turns out too small, then re-open it without saving. If you try to make it larger, it will just be blurry.

Microsoft office picture manager also resizes images. You can also upload your pictures to www.photobucket.com and then just direct link them here with HTML.

Back
Top Bottom